Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Administrative Back Office Supporter - GER - ENG
The Administrative Back Office Supporter is responsible for reporting to global HR office in Zürich (Switzerland) and acting as the first point of contact for any HR queries received via telephone. Furthermore, she/he will be trusted to route 2nd level HR email requests to the proper recipient. The position holder will also be presented with various reoccurring and ad hoc administrative HR tasks.
- Act as first point of contact for applicants and external recruitment agencies regarding general queries received via telephone and email
- Route telephone calls and emails to the proper recipient
- Be responsible for updating information in the global recruitment software: Rexx 8.0
- Setup candidate interviews in coordination with the requirements of the global HR and recruiters
- Present applicants with final employment offers and follow up on the related candidate feedbacks
- Collect necessary documentation from candidates in order to provide a complete package of information for the global subsidiaries to create work contracts
- Filling out and filing of onboarding documents for successful employment system implementations within SAP
- Act as administrative resource for ad hoc requests related to HR projects
- Reference: IC49ciLQERHgUw2ffatRvfyEtN9ubnMMDii9qTwU0fU.
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Commercial degree or equivalent
- 2+ years working experience in a commercial role
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
Skills and experience that would be strongly desired:
- Capability to complete repetitive tasks with accuracy and punctuality
- Excellent ability to prioritize daily/weekly workload
- At ease with MS Office- especially Outlook and Excel
- Good communicator and negotiator in both written and verbal format
- Previous HR expertise is an advantage
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.