Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
Algorithm Engineer for Camera-based Projects (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Develop the algorithms for the objects and lane detection; ego-motion estimation for the future camera-based project in commercial vehicles, the pillar of the next autonomous driving
- Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design
- Implement the algorithms using C/C++ programming language
- Perform module integration and verification
- Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of C or C++ programming language (at least 2 years of experience)
- Mathematics background and machine learning is considered a must
- Experience with image processing and recognition algorithms
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 02.01.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: