Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
Application Support Specialist (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- With support from the team, get familiar with the applications for Change, Configuration and Requirements Management, general Process knowledge.
- Provide 1st level support of low complexity regarding Change, Configuration and Requirements Management tools and methodology.
- Act as a worldwide contact person for colleagues in the CVAM department.
- Manage support requests (create, close, solve, reassign, filter and report).
- Manage, monitor, review and update all procedural documentation and work instructions according to new requirements or changes to the Process.
- Provide technical training.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint): manipulating ole objects, using excel functions and pivot tables/charts, formatting documents (headers, footers, links, bookmarks, Chinese characters, tables, etc.), converting between different document types (PDF to Word, Word to PDF, Excel to CSV, XML and vice-versa). Visual Basic Macros and Scripting are a plus.
- Logical thinking and basic PC programming (no particular language).
- Strong customer focus and communication capabilities.
- Presentation and moderation skills.
- Ability to negotiate towards a win-win solution when dealing with a conflict.
- Being able to analyze and handle problems in a professional and productive manner.
- University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics).
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 16.11.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: