The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence.
To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The Assistance Division is providing field operations with strategic support and field expertise in 4 key areas: Economic security, Health care services, Water & Habitat, as well as Weapon Contamination.
The Assistance reporting and analysis officer will be a member of the Assistance Division acting as the first-line of support to end-users globally of Assistance published dashboards that provide usable insights in the implementation of programmes on the ground and management decision-making.
The Belgrade Support Service Center is looking for a suitable candidates to fill the following position:
Assistance Reporting and Analysis Officer
- Assume accountability for proper functioning of institutional reports and dashboards, for management and field offices
- Maintain proper documentation of reports, its enhancements and evolutions
- Manage access rights of dashboards through staff movement and turnover
- Respond to queries and resolve incidents of end-users around the division dashboards and Tableau
- Report data issues to Data Quality and Application Support
- Apply standard ICRC support processes, including call registration
- Validate that key measures in data marts reflect entries in various system sources
- In the case of changes and upgrades to data sources, provide support to user-acceptance testing
- Contribute to proposals for the improvement of data quality, structure and model, based on reporting needs and issues
- Contribute to maintaining reporting guidelines and policies based on feedback from end-users
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Economics or a similar technical field
- 2 to 3 years proven experience in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of front-end tool Tableau
- Proven experience with data management, business intelligence, help desk procedures, user support or system maintenance
- Ability to understand technical documentation on complex situations and analyse quantitative information
- Strong motivation for humanitarian work and experience in humanitarian activities (implementation, reporting)
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer, process and solution oriented
- Excellent in English (oral & written)
- Knowledge of Microsoft ecosystem
- Experience in humanitarian contexts, including armed conflict settings
- Knowledge of French, Spanish, Russian or Arabic (oral & written)
- Experience in using corporate service management tools (Ticketing tool)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 24.05.2018.