Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
BI/Big Data Developer
Trizma is seeking individuals with demonstrated capability in the applied analytic and/or data science space. Proficiency in data development, analytical algorithms, advanced mathematics, and/or statistical modeling is required. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our Data Analytics and Decision Intelligence Team as a Data Developer.
This role will be engaged in the design and development of analytical solutions across all the Services Business. The key requirements for this position are demonstrated abilities to communicate complex ideas, leverage mathematical concepts to effectively model business processes, and decipher and solve the toughest business problems.
“Big Data” analytics is happening right now. Our company is looking to supplement the current analytics effort with excited and driven individuals to help design, develop, and deploy advanced data analytics and decision intelligence to continue revolutionizing this 130+ year old business. If you are looking for an opportunity to inject your ideas and influence a growing data driven culture and gain operational experience with Big Data, Trizma is the right place for you.
- Understand customer business use cases and be able to translate them to analytical data applications and models with a vision on how to implement a solution.
- Clearly communicate the business and technical benefits of analytics and visualization to both business and technical audiences.
- Support subsequent business units in developing and implementing dashboard visualizations and other analytical solutions.
- Work closely with other members of the services analytics team to drive the implementation of these solutions.
- Manipulate, aggregate and derive useful information from data stored across many sources and different databases.
- Be willing to learn: Develop expertise in areas outside of core comfort zone and learn from experienced members of the team.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to apply data analysis to solve a business problem that has a real impact to customers
- Excellent team player
- Must be self-motivated, results driven, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Intellectually curious: Willingness to try solutions and work through failures
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and customer relationship skills – able to work effectively with internal customer from developers and Operations personnel through senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in the applied analytic space
- Programming skills & experience in Python, R required. Other languages with respect to application in data analytics preferred.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and advanced data structures.
- Experience in solutions that leverage distributed processing of large data sets (e.g. MapReduce, Hadoop, Aster).
- Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail.
- Understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno