Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Back Office Representative
- Customer complaints and requests solving
- Issuing test and regular sim cards
- Coordinate post-reception for support teams
- Coordinate complaints about document misuse
- Coordinate objections made by the government and non-government state agencies
- Single point of contact for all requests, questions, communication or regarding the Legal department, Regulatory department, Ratel, Trade inspection, Associations of Consumer protection)
- Review and timely changing and improving processes and procedures
- High school/ University degree
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of the of the laws that apply to telecommunications (Customer Protection law, Law of electronic communication, Law on Inspection Control, Market Trade Law)
- Significant experience in all Customer related activities/processes
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Fluent knowledge of English (Written & Verbal)
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 22.05.2018.