Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta raspisuje oglas za poziciju Business Analyst.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The business analyst will be a member of the unit Supply Chain Support & Projects, in charge of developing and supporting ICRC's logistics division's information systems, knowledge management and training.
He/she will be involved in the Track & Trace project, aiming at implementing Electronic Data Interchange between the ICRC and its suppliers as well as the implementation of an information system for the management of serialized medicinal products. The business analyst will work in a project team as a part of the EDI and Serialization implementation and upon completion of the project will be in charge of maintenance and support.
The ICRC BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
- Act as Application Product Owner for the Electronic Data Interchange and Serialization
- Work with the project team to deliver the target business processes and solutions
- Define detailed business processes
- Identify business issues to be addressed
- Identify and document business requirements, define scope and objectives, and identify system modifications needed
- Define functional specifications for development and implement solutions
- Ensure consistency of the project documentation
- Define test scenarios and execute tests
- Contribute in the production of the user support documentation and conduct their training
- Contribute to writing of business procedures
- Contribute to identification of project risks and to quality monitoring, notably by raising alert to the Project Manager if needed
- Advise users on the best usage of the system and propose new procedures or procedures change
- Analyse data and produce reports for improved functioning of the system
- Active participation in release and testing of new features
- Maintain and adjust system setup, parameters and options
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in using EDI processes, including at least two years in implementation/support function
- Experience in supply chain processes in international organizations or companies
- Experience in:
- implementation of projects
- 2nd/3rd line support
- definition of functional specifications
- supply chain of pharmaceuticals / GDP compliance an important asset
- Knowledge of SQL an asset
- Very good command of English, other languages an asset
- Ability to describe complex problems in a simple manner and very good analytical skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Strong history of continuous education and proven drive to increase skill set
- Well organized, able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Team player, but able to work independent
- Willing to tavel
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 20.12.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!