Reflektive is a leader in providing creative, real-time performance management solutions for HR leaders and their agile organizations. Founded in 2014, Reflektive securely delivers Real-Time Feedback and Requests, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, and Check-Ins applications in the cloud for more than 400 clients worldwide including Condé Nast, Instacart, Demandbase, Comcast, Dollar Shave Club, Imgur and more.
Reflektive’s mission is to reinvent people management processes to empower employees to thrive at work and was recognized in Gartner’s 2017 Cool Vendors in Human Capital Management report. Following a successful 2017, Reflektive plans to double its engineering team, invest in R&D and expand go-to-market strategies worldwide. On February 15th, Reflektive announced $60 million in Series C funding, led by TPG Growth with existing investors Andreessen Horowitz and Lightspeed Venture Partners participating.
Based in San Francisco, Reflektive is a tightly-knit and friendly group of passionate and driven individuals. We are dedicated to learning from and teaching each other and empowering employee success at all levels for us and our customers.
We are looking for a:
Business Development Representative
Reflektive is looking for top-performing sales professionals who are passionate about making every customer successful in crafting an extraordinary work environment and are motivated to advance their career in B2B software sales. You’ll help us build our sales and marketing division here in Belgrade from the ground up and will be a critical part of our future growth strategy!
Our hyper-growth stems from the efforts of our high-caliber BDR team. You'll be part of a group that is doubling in size this year. As a BDR, you are responsible for sourcing, educating, nurturing and developing sales leads into qualified opportunities that will close and add to Reflektive’s quickly growing customer base. Talent development is central to our core values. You'll join a company where our employees can grow their careers and BDR's have a promotional path to a number of roles within Reflektive.
What you'll do:
- Drive Reflektive’s growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events and campaigns.
- Prospect into a target account list ranging from the Fortune 500 to medium-sized organizations; forming relationships with Managers and Directors HR to C-Level executes.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Generate emails for outreach, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Use Salesforce.com to track activity and update account/contact information.
- Be tenacious. Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- Hit and/or exceed quotas.
- Mentor and help train new hires.
What you have:
- Fluent English, native English a big plus!
- Lived or studied abroad and interest in international business.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Comfort talking to potential customers in English over the phone.
- Interest in making a big impact and grow your career at an early-stage, explosive-growth startup.
- Intellectually curious and with keen interest technology.
- Track-record of top performance and exceeding expectations.
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions.
- Interest in entrepreneurship and technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Deadline for applications: 03.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!