FIS (former SunGard) raspisuje oglas za poziciju C++ Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us!
About the team
At FISTM Front Arena in Stockholm we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
What you will be doing
- You will work on a wide range of tasks, ranging from design, development and maintenance of our solution in PRIME, one of the client applications for financial trading in Front Arena. The team takes ownership of the valuation parameters, such as Yield Curves, Volatilities, Correlation and Dividends, and structuring of market data into a functional API useable in valuation models and market risk. Our solutions are typically implemented using C++ or our own Arena Data Flow Language.
- You will get financial challenges, where understanding customer requirements and solving problems is a key part, in combination with creating advanced technical solutions.
- You will be part of an agile team with skilled and motivated developers and QA that take full responsibility for its solution which includes both working on continuous improvements as well as innovations.
- You will get a deep understanding of market needs by working closely together with Senior Developers and the Product Owner in your Scrum team
What you bring
We are seeking motivated individuals interested in financial mathematics, with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills:
- M Sc. in Mathematics, Engineering Physics, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a or similar degree.
- 2-5 years of experience in system development.
- Experience in an object-oriented language. Knowledge in C/C++ is a plus.
- Knowledge in financial mathematics. Strong interest in finance and mathematics.
- Like to take initiatives and influence the direction of your own development
- Communicative and strongly like to work in a team and share knowledge with others
- Have interest/experience in agile methodologies and software test automation
- English language proficiency
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno