Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
CRM Administrator & IT Coordinator
The CRM Administrator and IT Coordinator is responsible for the operational administration of the CRM tool SalesForce: user administration, handling support requests, develop and maintain reports, dashboards and data analysis/maintenance. She/he performs basic to mid-level functionality changes and acts as deputy of the Senior CRM Analyst/Administrator SalesForce. The CRM Administrator and IT Coordinator acts as IT coordinator for Commercial: handling team hardware/software and IT requests, responsibility for the team’s SharePoint site. The CRM Administrator and IT Coordinator further supports Commercial and the business units with enhancing SalesForce and provides actively continuous improvement of functionality, data quality and reports/dashboards as required for the business.
- Perform administration of SalesForce, including user account maintenance, profile maintenance as well as system integrity; manage support and administrative requests and needs of users.
- Liaise and closely cooperate with Senior CRM Analyst/Administrator SalesForce to ensure smooth and frictionless performance/operation of SalesForce.
- Engage in continuous improvement: Continuously develop and extend SalesForce as the CRM tool of SR Technics. Actively gather requirements and trends for new functionality/processes to improve system performance, data quality/integrity and information availability, serving the business with enhanced CRM functionalities and optimized/automated data availability resulting in the professional use of the CRM tools. Design, implement and test solutions against requirements and maintain related reports, dashboards, processes and standards as well as required documentation.
- Identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation and elimination of waste. Cooperate with departments and users to identify and support best practices in SalesForce.
- Coordinate ongoing and repetitive trainings to ensure effective and efficient use of SalesForce as the core CRM tool, contributing to user adoption and system value across SR Technics. Develop and maintain training plans, materials and documentation for system users.
- Provide CRM and data intelligence to monitor performance, to ensure data integrity and consistency, to identify opportunities and trends and to improve the CRM application.
- Act as IT Coordinator for Commercial Services department and interface with SR Technics’ IT departments: coordinate and execute hardware/software and IT requests, identify and implement new IT-requirements and ensure IT related issues are timely and properly performed.
- Ensure timely and properly managed set-up/removal of hardware, software and access rights for employees joining/leaving the Commercial team and perform onboarding/trainings as required.
- Develop, maintain and support Commercial Services’ Sharepoint site, including design and set-up of pages/libraries, site structure etc. and management of access rights and updates.
- Reference: sAmdL3nqz6B_W08XvE0TrlzIYyY8Aanpp9bzBwnP4DY.
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent education or extensive related work experience
- CRM related (further) education is a clear plus
- 1+ years of experience in SalesForce administration and maintenance
- Experience in IT administration
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills; openness to different perspective
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data integration tools
Skills and experience that would be strongly desired:
- Experience in “SalesForce Classic interface” and “SalesForce Data loader”
- Experience in Sharepoint administration and development
- Proven track record to work independently and proactively on CRM/IT projects
- Experience in working in multi-cultural global environment
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.