- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Core Network Operation Specialist
We are looking for a new member for our team in Belgrade, Serbia. Responsible for Core Network operation, performance analysis, reporting, troubleshooting and integration of new elements.
Experience is not obligatory, but is advantage.
- Operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Core Network
- Managing system and service related problems and escalating if necessary
- Reporting and tracking of faults towards vendors
- Providing field-maintenance for Core network elements
- Planning and executing SW release test sets
- Implementing new NEs, SW releases, features for Core, network elements
- Implementing Core network expansions and configuration changes
- Preparation of proposals for key decisions
- Take active part in development of processes, methods and tools used within Department
- Support to NMS team in their daily O&M activities
- Participate in on-call service
- University degree in electrical engineering or computer science (B.Sc.EE mandatory, Mr.Sc.EE expected)
- Works well under extreme pressure with tight timeframes
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Team player, able to work independently
- Market and customer oriented way of thinking and attitude, result oriented
- Ability to work in a high pressure working environment
- Able to handle workload and give good performance even in stressful environment
What we offer:
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private pension and health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- In-house training and development programs
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
Deadline for applications: 19.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno