Customer Care Regulatory Specialist
Customer Care Regulatory Specialist is an employee that has significant experience and knowledge used to provide overall business improvements, as well as inter alignment with other departments, processes or procedures, systems while in the same time influences:
- Customer Experience
- Reduction of complexity in procedure, process and/or system
Customer Care Regulatory Specialist is responsible for communication between company, governmental and non-governmental agencies regarding customers’ complaints, and providing support for all the team activities in Subotica: Advanced Customer Support, Advanced Technical Support and Sales Support team.
- Enables seamless flow of information and exchange of specific complaints knowledge with a goal to ensure overall increment of complaints solving skills
- Presents single point of contact for all requests, questions, communication or regarding Legal department, Regulatory department, Retail, Trade inspection, Associations of Consumer protection
- Coordinates objections made by government and non-government state agencies
- Coordinates complaints about document misuse
- Shares knowledge in the specific area of expertise used with a purpose to provide overall business improvements as well as inter alignment with other departments, processes or procedures, systems while in the same time influences:
- Customer experience
- Customer satisfaction
- Simplification of procedures and processes
- Reduce risk exposure
- Proactively proposes initiatives, raises projects and facilitates meetings, workshops and forums with a purpose of overall business improvements both ways – as an initiator as well as contributor
- Reviews, changes and improves processes and procedures in timely manner
- Supports Frontlines in interactions with customers and complaints solving
- Reporting on daily, weekly, monthly level
- University degree
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of the of the laws that apply to telecommunications (Customer Protection law, Law of electronic communication, Law on Inspection Control, Market Trade Law)
- Significant experience in all Customer related activities/processes
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to details
- Excellent written skills
- Fluent knowledge of English (Written & Verbal)
- Proficiency with MS Office
Joining our team will bring you benefits that will make your job even better:
- You will be working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Relaxation zone for employees with Sony PlayStation and table football
- Attractive salary package including great vacation bonus
- Company phone and number with unlimited internet
- Private health insurance
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Working experience in our team is a good starting point for continuing career development in Telenor
Please apply by 14.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno