Customer Care Support Specialist
Do You Have the Right Stuff?
At HBI Technologies, our customers always come first! Our Customer Care team goes above and beyond our customer’s expectations to make sure they get the utmost in care and attention. As a customer care specialist, you will have the ability to act as a liaison for the customer and will assist with a range of requests from order inquiries to product and technical requests. The ideal candidate will enjoy working cross functionally, problem solving, and thinking “outside the box.”
HBI Technology is daughter company of Happiest Baby, Los Angeles (California), rapidly growing, VC-backed, technology company – creator of the world’s first robotic bassinet. We are on a mission to help parents succeed at raising happy and healthy, children.
- Diagnose and assist customers with tech troubleshooting steps.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, chat or social media.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Answer questions about products, warranties, and terms of sale.
- Assist with placement of orders, returns or in warranty calls.
- 2-3+ years of customer service experience.
- Fluent in English (spoken/written).
- Available to work on weekends (as part of 5-day work week).
- Available for flexible work hours.
Nice to Haves
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel.
- Experience with ticketing systems, such as Zendesk or Intercom.
- Consumer products, e-commerce, and startup experience.
Traits of a successful Customer Care Specialist
- Comfortable problem-solving tech issues and navigating a customer through the process.
- Clear communicator who proactively anticipates customer needs.
- Adaptable in a changing start up environment.
- Embraces the “customer first” philosophy.
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a “can do” attitude.
About Happiest Baby:
Happiest Baby, Inc. is an established family brand and a mission-driven company dedicated to developing science-based solutions to the biggest challenges facing parents today. Their innovative products and services are boosting children’s safety and emotional well-being and building happier, healthier families across the country and around the world.
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno