Litmos, a CallidusCloud company, is a SaaS based Learning Management System (LMS) that is the fastest growing learning technology company in the world, supporting more than 4,000,000 users in 130+ countries and 22 languages. We are disrupting the corporate learning domain by offering a fast, easy to use product that really delivers on the features that people need the most to run successful online learning programs.
We are looking for a
Customer Support Engineer
to join our team in Belgrade!
Customer Support is an integral part of the customer journey and plays a vital role in the success of our business. Working across multiple channels, the Customer Support Engineer’s role includes (but is not limited to) resolving questions from customers, partners and consultants on the correct use of features and functionality within the Litmos User Interface.
- Take ownership of customer inquiries from first point of contact through to resolution
- Provide phone and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of Litmos products
- Perform system troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Provide phone assistance to customers who call in for update or escalation on their cases
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team
- Contribute to Litmos Community and knowledgebase
- Update Support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues
- Able to work shifts that cover the US East coast working hours on a rotational basis
- Reference: FaiPH0iIO7zusrB0ZbKYgjZyMuYrJ_DmlnhPOm46icg.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus
- Experience in web application support
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SSO, REST-based API integrations is a plus
- Experience with any of our Connected Apps is an plus; http://www.litmos.com/marketplace/connected-apps/
- Experience working with a call tracking tool such as Zendesk or similar
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and overcome challenges with minimal guidance
- Excellent organizational, customer relationship, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
What do we offer:
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Sport recreation activities: football and basketball
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- New and fancy office in Airport City with parking space included