We are looking for:
Electronic System Engineer
About Advanced Silicon
Advanced Silicon is Electronic design and fabless chip Design Company developing and delivering Electronic Systems as well as mixed-mode Integrated Circuits (ICs) for standard and specific applications (ASSPs, ASICs). Our electronic systems are dedicated for touch screen applications as well as medical X-Ray imaging and are powered by our own ICs. They enable optimized cutting edge interactive displays and detectors with outstanding performance. Our touch solutions provide high speed multi-touch capabilities, active pen, objects recognition and 3D gestures.
Advanced Silicon has established in 2018 a subsidiary in Novi Sad, Serbia, to set-up its logistics center and create a R&D branch office. Advanced Silicon, established in partnership with RT-RK, is actively looking for motivated and skilled staff to build and develop this new subsidiary. Advanced Silicon is offering competitive compensation packages and a dynamic environment with state-of-the-art technology, developing business, and fast growing teams.
Development of analog and digital Electronic Systems
- Development and optimization of electronic boards based on micro Controllers or/and DSPs
- Development and optimization of electronic boards based on FPGAs
- Development and optimization of analog modules: ADC, amplifiers, filters, power management
- Development and optimization of embedded firmware for micro Controllers and DSPs
- Processing of technical documentation
- University degree in electrical engineering
- More than 3 years of relevant experience
- Design and development of complex electronic systems including:
- Digital signal processing based on DSP or uC
- Programming and synthesis of FPGA
- Analog building blocks including AFEs, ADCs, filtering for mixed-signal system boards
- Power management building blocks for mixed-signal system boards
- Programming in VHDL and/or C/C++ coding for embedded systems (DSP, uC)
- PCBA development with Cadence Allegro or Mentor Graphics tools is a differentiator
6. You are a team player, you enjoy working in small team and in a dynamic environment
7. You like innovation, technology, challenges
8. You can work in international and multi-cultural environment
9. You are fluent in English
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 16.11.2018.