Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Embedded SW Engineer (m/f)
Novi Sad (Automotive IT)
- Develop state of the radars/cameras for commercial vehicles, the pillar of the next autonomous driving
- Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design
- Develop SW modules using C/C++ programming language
- Perform module integration and verification for the own modules
- Integrate 3rd party software components
- Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of C or C++ programming language (at least 2 years of experience)
- Advanced knowledge of AUTOSAR, preferably with Elektrobit tooling
- Medium Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 27.02.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: