Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Engineering Systems Key User
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure good connection between the 'End Users' and Eng system team (SAP)
- Validation and testing of new developments in IT Tools.
- Continuous improvement of IT Tools.
- Preparation of reports for related BOM management in SAP.
- Technical Support of the end users in regards of IT Tools.
- Effective participation in the IDT team, Material analysis.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering
- Previous experience in similar role
- IT background
- Knowledge of problem solving tools
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, creative, ready for teamwork and with good communication skills
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.