- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Enterprise Management Support Systems Expert
This is back-office operations job in Enterprise Management Systems Operations area.
The individual is responsible for executing operational and development tasks in Enterprise Management Systems domain.
Back office operation job includes, among other activities, participation in incident management, change management, process oriented cross-functional work, quality improvement, customer complaint handling.
It is expected that the individual demonstrates and actively shares high level of competence in the Enterprise Management Systems domain.
Maintain availability of Enterprise Management Systems
- Execute and coordinate preventive maintenance tasks (including acceptance of new software versions and testing of new functionalities)
- Execute and coordinate corrective maintenance activities (troubleshooting, handling of emergency cases)
- Execute all operational tasks (administration, configuration, reporting, monitoring)
- Responsible for introduction, implementation, integration, maintenance, resource and performance control of new Enterprise Management Systems
- Customization of EM/BSS interfaces
- Responsible for design, development, implementation and testing of new services and features
- Ensure the highest security level of Enterprise Management Systems and interfaces
- Technical Lead and/or participate in Projects ensuring service handover to Operations (requirements, testing, documentation)
- Participate in development of strategies, recommendations, methodologies of EM; short term planning of upgrades and capacity expansions
- Works with necessary business partners on process improvement related to system efficiency
- Manages vendor performance according to current Contracts
- Coordinate activities within group, with other parts of the organization and with Vendors (internal and external partners)
- Co-operate with other parts of the organization on process oriented cross-functional work
- Take role in implementation of processes, procedures, methods and tools used within Area and Department; maintain and create operational documentation
- Understanding and following relevant regulations and principles
- Responsible for continuous improvement of Enterprise Management Systems quality
- Prepares and executes internal training programs
- Support CNOC team; participate in on-call service
- Generating of regular and exceptional Reports for Management and other Departments
- Reporting to Group Manager/Head of Core and Customer Facing IT about all jobs, activities, operational problems and concerns related to work
- University degree in computer science or electrical engineering (BS at least, MS expected)
- Theoretical understanding of main techniques that are used in Enterprise Management Systems
- Knowledge of Enterprise Management (HR, Financial, Logistic) domain processes is highly beneficial but not mandatory
- Knowledge of HTML, SQL, Java, Shell scripting
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors HRIS system, SAP ERP or other ERP/HR systems is highly beneficial but not mandatory
What we offer:
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English till 15.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno