enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Full Stack Java Developer (Medior / Senior)
- Work on innovative software solutions in cooperation with our well established Swiss client
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation of various software solutions
- Follow approved Agile methodologies
- Work with other business stakeholders in order to gather business requirements and implement solutions that follow industry standards
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Awesome referral fees
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- 2+ years of experience in web application development
- Good understanding of object oriented programming concepts and core Java programming language
- Design patterns knowledge
- Passion to deliver high quality code
- Ability to work well within teams
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- University degree in computer sciences (or equivalent)
- Good spoken and written English skills
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.05.2018.