Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
General Ledger Accountant
As a part of General Ledger Team the position holder will perform a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department for entities in Switzerland and abroad - jointly responsible for the month/quarter/year - end closings.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records into SAP R/3
- Execute month-end closing processes including bank reconciliation
- Check and register travel expense reports for various companies within the Group
- Conduct balance sheets reconciliation
- Perform intercompany reconciliation
- Analyze existing key accounts and understand related processes
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies
- Investigates questionable data
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Education in Economics
- 3-5 years of working experience in General Ledger Accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP (FI module)
- Good command of English (written and oral)
- Analytical personality with attention to details
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 10.11.2018.