Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units.
TnCO was established on the 1st of October, 2013 with 100% ownership by Telenor. The company has 800+ employees from four countries. The headquarter is in Budapest, Hungary, while branch offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia, Podgorica, Montenegro, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Telenor Common Operation currently has seven customers: Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia and Telenor Montenegro, Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Denmark, Telenor Sweden, and Global Wholesale (Norway).
- Driving and executing compensation and benefit related projects: annual salary and bonus review
- Ensuring the establishment of new Job Architecture within the company
- Support HR and Finance Team with complex analytic needs and dashboards, as well as manage all annual and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Participating in developing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools and consults with business users to fully understand their reporting needs; generating simple to semi-complex queries and reports and performing specialized analyses of employee data
- Ensures continuity and efficiency, troubleshoots errors, analyzes data, and helps to maintain data integrity within the HR systems
- Partners with leadership in improving company-wide HR metrics and reporting dashboards which are aligned with HR and business strategy
- College / University degree (Faculty for Economics or Finance preferred) or fresh graduate
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must (creating VBA is nice to have)
- Knowledge of Workday is an advantage, but not required
- Attention to detail, excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and independently
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Competitive terms and conditions
Deadline for applications: 18.02.2018.