Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Head of Training Services Administration
As a part of Training Services, the Head of Training Services Administration ensures the organization of the Training Services Back office. The Back office includes Planning, Administration, Operational Reporting, Interface to Finance and IT support. She / He will lead the Administration Team and will be the administrative Line Manager for personnel of further Training Services activities.
- Manage and assure the budget in regards to objectives and determine according administrative activities
- Assure high quality, reliability, efficiency and cost effectiveness of the Belgrade subsidiary
- Manage, lead, recruit, develop and set objectives for all direct personnel
- Manage all local administrative aspects of direct and indirect Training Services personnel and assure their professional working conditions
- Provide and assure accuracy of all operational and financial KPI`s from relevant software and communicate them on a weekly basis
- Manage and oversee the planning of all Training Services productive resources, e.g. planning of instructors (internal and/or suppliers), projects, courses and administrative follow-ups
- Support sales team with their commercial projects if necessary
- Ensure compliance with Quality department by overseeing and controlling the administration and correct closure of all approval related documents
- Manage the sending of certificates in regards to paid invoices
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2018.