Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
IS IT Sourcing Specialist
- Performance of IS/IT sourcing area
- Prepares and manage tender process, negotiation, evaluation, decision making and contracting for local categories
- Commercial and contractual evaluation of vendor offers for local categories
- Leads IS/IT Sourcing projects for local categories
- Reference: UcMa6DNaXZpWpR_FH7edNiF1rynf6ION267u04RAm1c.
- University degree in engineering, economy, organizational science, business school or IT academy
- Minimum 1 year of experience with sourcing/procurement activities
- Outstanding internal stakeholder management, negotiation, communication
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Dedicated with analytical mind-set
- Ability to work in multi-tasking environment, to collaborate cross-functionally and get things done
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 21.02.2018.