Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
IT Product Designer
As a part of Training Services, the IT Product Designer will be responsible for designing and developing learning contents and practical exercises with current and/or future IT tools. She / He will be also the System Administrator for all IT tools that are used in Training Services such as but not limited to MINT, Adobe Shop, Adobe FrameMaker, Line Management System and Web Based Training software.
- Design engaging learning activities and compelling course content with the latest available technology
- Create supporting material (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.) while applying tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Create and visualize instructional graphics and user interfaces for exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Develop and edit syllabus, training contents, documentation and trainer guides according to regulatory and/or customer requirements
- Coordinate and allocate subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs and/or to update existing or create new training documentation
- Administer and further develop the available software to facilitate product development
- Develop, create and edit scenarios as well as SCORM compatible contents for Web Based Trainings
- Administer and further develop the Learning Management System
- Administer and maintain ERP software MINT (industry specific software)
- Drive the automation of administrative processes by creating automated processes and reports with MINT
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in IT field
- University degree in Instructional Design
- Very proficient IT knowledge
- 2 to 3 years of working experience with technical trainings
- 2 to 3 years of experience within gaming industry would be desired
- Working experience in aviation industry would be a plus
- Creativity, innovation and technical know-how
- Producing new ideas, approaches or insights with focus on innovative products or designs
- Openness to discover, integrate or apply new IT and product developments
- Using technology to achieve work objectives
- Fluency in written and oral English
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 02.06.2018.