Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Inside Sales Specialist
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Telecommunication & Technology (T&T) LOB sells Multivendor deployment and maintenance services, Managed Services, Advanced Services and Telecom Store Solutions to Telecommunications (Wireline and Wireless), IT Manufacturers and Systems Integrator Companies in about 200 countries of our 3 Sales Regions across the world.
Within a T&T global customer an account director will be working with many different departments and many contact persons. The Sales and presales teams of the Telco or OEM will be requesting from their partner, NCR T&T, to provide speedy responses to requests from their end-customers. The Account Director will be requested to assist with the development of service solutions and will have to provide quotations for these services solutions to the T&T customer sales teams. Because of the size of the sales teams of the T&T customers, a well engaged account director will never be able to provide timely input to all the request from sales teams without the support of an Inside Sales team. The Inside Sales Specialist is part of the Inside Sales team.
Services Sales Consultant (II) will provide the highest level of sales service to small, medium or large, strategic accounts. Services Sales Consultant (II) will be accountable for generating new business solutions and handling account management with current customers in an assigned customer base. This position requires strong sales hunter skills as well as strong relationship management, sales support, and account maintenance/management skills.
The list below outlines the main tasks that the T&T Inside Sales team performs:
- Account Management
- Direct customer engagement- Drive customer loyalty & intimacy
- Manage all customer contacts through various channels (f2f, phone, email)
- Directly accountable for over 30 customers (Regional segment)/ Vodafone
- Account receivables – Management and LOAR resolution
- Customer workshops & project meetings
- Opportunity management
- NSC opportunities updating and managing
- Owns the sales cycle around the opportunity
- Proposal bid creation-Quote validation and response time
- RFP Proposal management (SOW & Offers)
- CX Survey engagement and execution
- Managing contacts in NSC and customer engagement during survey
- Drive Response rate and tracking
- Follow up based on the CX results
The Inside Sales will be required to communicate at regular intervals with the Account Directors to provide input to customer strategy concerning standard quotations for the sale of Third Party Solutions and Services. The Inside Sales will be assisting in uncovering customer requirements, trends and his feedback will assist targeting the building of correct solutions and pricing for the customer by the account manager and the solution architect. The Account Manager for the account will maintain ultimate responsibility for the pricing of the quotation request.
The Inside Sales team maintains relationships with nominated sales and/or procurement teams within the accounts to secure optimum revenue results and effectively manage the accounts ensuring the best quality of commercial proposals. A consultative approach is used to build solid customer relationships whereby the Inside Sales becomes a credible and consistent source of pricing expertise, NCR capabilities confirmations and distributor relationship for the accounts.
The role will also perform out-bound customer calls and emails to existing customers for quotation and order follow-up activities. The Inside Sales will demonstrate an ability to identify and close opportunities to gain incremental business through cross selling and up-selling through account focus on a planned basis in line with the department’s targets and personal objectives. Future activities of the team may be to maintain and record accurate customer details on the NCR on-line system and the support of a “zero invoice query” policy.
The role will analyze the customer quotation requirement and for standard offerings apply the correct service and solution offering to the customers utilizing the customer contracts and approved price books for the account as the fundamental basis of the price quotations.
The Inside Sales team performs capability checks with the local country services organizations and distributor service organizations. The team will therefore have relationships with contact persons within these local internal and external service suppliers (distributors).
For complex quotation requests the role will contact the account manager of the account to ensure proper solution development is performed before pricing is provided. The role will be required to assist the account manager in building the pricing solution for the standard elements of the complex solution.
Some account complex quotations may have a number of technical and operational support resources assigned to take the lead in managing the details of complex solutions. The role must therefore develop a successful working relationship with the delivery teams so that successful handoffs can take place and problems/issues can be proactively identified and solved.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a customer facing role
- Tele sales experience preferred
- Passion for customer delight and sales growth
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Faced paced and able to multitask
- Drive, ambition and will to progress and a strong team working ethic
- Excellent PC / Computer skills, specifically with MS Office Software
- Can demonstrate ability to build and develop long term client relationships
- Ability to go the extra mile when required
- English language skills are required, additional languages: Spanish is preferred
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled