Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
International Assignment HR and Payroll Specialist
An International Assignment HR and Payroll Specialist will be responsible to ensure an excellent level of service in terms of quality, timeliness and cost. He/she will manage International Payroll, HR Admin and International Mobility-related support; IAS For approximately 35-45 SR Technics local or localized employees in different countries (UAE, Indonesia, Russia, Singapore, Finland, Philippines and four-five others), plus some selected Expatriates and Short-Term Assignees. Position holder will be responsible to personally, effectively and efficiently execute the corresponding tasks, leveraging on the right internal resources and leading the most appropriate vendors (currently Adecco, PwC and two other local providers) and give support to other country`s payroll.
- Coordinate and operationally support Payroll, HR Admin & Mobility processes and delivery across different international entities / international personnel.
- Upkeep the necessary international Payroll & HR Admin tax, legal and internal SR Technics financial & procedural compliance.
- Support the Global Mobility area to make international moves effective and efficient.
- Organize and deploy the necessary resources, including effective management and KPI / SLA monitoring of the corresponding providers internationally (Payroll and HR Admin services, tax, labour law, immigration, etc.).
- Cooperate with the different Finance departments as regards international Payroll and HR Admin data reconciliation, accruals, bookings & bank transfers, allocation of labor cost to cost centers, providers’ payment and invoices follow-up, etc.
- Act as second level support, and supervisor of first level support provided by vendors, regarding all kinds of international Payroll, HR Admin and related tax & legal processes’ internal or external queries - generating accurate, efficient and timely response.
- Realize other tasks as requested by the International HR and Assignment Services Expert
- Reference: wh8YS-3P5qjnC-2qaeKhFy_PC07Ocgoi8jn56HESV04.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- HR-specific Professional education or Finance/Law/International Tax degree
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (specially Excel and Word)
- Sound knowledge of SAP is desired
- 2+ years of experience working in an HR Admin/Payroll Services environment Advanced level of MS Office skills
- Finance/Payroll Experience is a clear plus
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Open minded and culturally sensitive
- Customer service oriented
- Able to handle various tasks and vendors simultaneously
- Able to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Attentive to details, thorough - specially with numbers
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.