enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
- Be part of the agile team working on complex car insurance software solutions
- Be involved in new feature implementation and migration legacy application to new technology
- Develop front-end app for insurance components with Backbone.js
- Code using Intellij IDEA
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Create and update software documentation
- Share positive and proactive team spirit
- Reference: CcSCHFnxQj30WS4JKFr_bO3ZfWoyorfwC1YqnsVJwjA.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with libraries like RequireJS, Underscore.js will be a plus
- Full-stack development skills and experience with Java will be a plus
- Passion to deliver high quality code
- Ability to work well within teams
- Open and friendly personality
- Good problem solving skills
- Degree or equivalent in computer science and software engineering
- Good knowledge of speaking and written English
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2018.