Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,200 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in specific regions.
Endava has been present on the Serbian market since 2015. With more than 500 employees, it is one of the biggest software companies in Serbia.
Consider a new opportunity
You will be a part of a team that works with one of the major ICT companies in the world. As a Front-End engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing client side of our service. In addition, you will cooperate with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
Qualified candidates will have front-end development duties as part of a Belgrade team that consists of Java back-end developers, front-end developers, and QAs:
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- Developing and testing complete front-end applications based on client's requirements
- Writing tested, idiomatic and documented code; participating in code reviews
- Estimating tasks and participating in team daily sync-ups
- Daily communication with the client through e-mails, conf calls, IM, etc.
- Collaborating with QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets client's standards
Match your profile
- Solid engineering experience with OOP
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Understanding of common design/architectural patterns and engineering practices
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with one source code versioning systems (Git, Perforce, SVN…)
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach, and self-reliant in fulfilling daily duties
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Deadline for applications: 15.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!