TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Junior / Medior Product Manager for Messaging
Position in Belgrade
One working position
TeleSign is seeking a Product Manager for its communication suite of services. The ideal fit for this role would be someone who has experience including market opportunity assessment, defining product concepts, creating and managing roadmap and requirements, and coordinating cross-functional teams to develop differentiated, new capabilities. This role will have impact on the product roadmap and includes visibility across the company and with key customers and partners.Beyond the core responsibilities, the successful candidate would ideally exhibit the following traits: data-driven decision making, strong relationship building skills, a combination of business and technical capabilities, a competitive spirit, and a sense of humor.
Key responsibilities (in decreasing relevance)
- Identify, define and validate market requirements by gathering feedback from internal stakeholders, current and potential customers, and conducting market research.
- Support creation and presentation of business case; detail and classify requirements in a business need framework as improvements, new features or potential new products within the context of the product line and overall product strategy.
- Ensure needs of internal (Engineering, Routing, Operations, Finance) and external stakeholders are captured in product requirements.
- Work with other Product Management and Engineering counterparts to clarify and prioritize product requirements, and support development efforts as needed as a subject matter expert.
- Communicate with and manage expectations with business stakeholders.
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Ideally, 2-4 years of experience in software product management.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Experience with SaaS software solutions and data management platforms.
- Understanding contemporary telco business models (e.g. A2P SMS traffic monetization).
- Experience using Scrum or other agile methodologies.
- Experience communicating and working with development teams and leads as well as senior management and sales.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-organized, with a proactive approach and able to multitask.
- Very strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented with strong organizational, planning skills and proactive approach.
- Adaptability, ability to perform under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievement.
- This position will include occasional international travel.
We are offering:
- Work alongside some of the best Product Managers, with a combined product management experience of 50+ years.
- Apply your ideas to make Telesign’s products be more efficient and achieve worldwide success.
- Perfect your Product Management skills and expand your Business acumen.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 15.02.2018.