Zuhlke Engineering d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Lead Software Engineer (Java/.NET).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Lead Software Engineer (Java/.NET)
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Lead Software Engineer to join our Belgrade office.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to benefit from:
- Ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- Training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- Clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- Permanent contract with competitive salary
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Additionally, we are looking for software engineer who:
- has more than 8 years of stable professional experience in software development (Java or .NET)
- has continuously developed through career and can assess new technologies and trends correctly
- developed and implemented architectures for complex systems
- aware of actual effects of own architectural decisions on the code level
- can oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers
- ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility, etc.
- ideally, had experience with larger application environments and enterprise architecture
- broad technology skills: familiar with enterprise technologies, mobile and desktop clients, application servers, and relational and NoSQL databases and know how to integrate with systems outside of your primary interest. In addition, you know paradigms like SOA and BPM and technologies such as REST, Web services and messaging.
- team player, customer oriented and interested in innovative topics
- develop IT architecture of innovative software solutions
- you will perform evaluation of existing architectures and be consulted about strategic technological topics
- you will be responsible for technical management of teams - from the kick-off to rollout - and work in close cooperation with project management.
What we ask of all our engineers is to
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues in creating modern web, mobile or desktop applications
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!