SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Line Maintenance Training Coordinator.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Line Maintenance Training Coordinator
The position holder is responsible for training coordination and control of licenses and authorisations of line maintenance international organisation and Aircraft services Malta.
- To maintain and control OL/OAM staff technical training records and authorizations in personal staff folders
- To maintain and control SAP to reflect current EASA Part-145 training status of all OL/OAM maintenance staff
- To ensure that the certifying staff candidate fulfils all the prerequisites before applying for the EASA Part-145 Certification Authorization
- To apply for EASA Part-145 Certification Authorization for each certifying staff within the product area (e.g. initial, renewal, change, revoke)
- To control the expiry date of the EASA Part-145 Certification Authorization and the corresponding EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance License (for certifying staff only) within the product area
- To control and coordinate Web-based recurrent training (e.g. Fuel Tank Safety, EWIS and Human Factor)
- To produce OL/OAM Training Overview status to advise of impending course expirations and distribute to all stations
- Any other duties within the capability of the position holder as requested by the superior
- To control and coordinate the training request and requirements, dealing with OL/OAM and the internal and external training provider.
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Education in the field of aircraft maintenance
- Working experience in the aircraft maintenance environment
- Good command of English (B2)
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP knowledge would be a plus
- Analytical thinker
- Well-organized and systematic person
- Independent person, able to make decisions on his/her own
- Professional communication skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!