Trizma d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Network Support Specialist I.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Network Support Specialist I
Position provides the first level of remote monitoring and management to growing base of global customers’ network equipment and IT systems; Responsibilities include responding to alarms and coordinating activities for problem resolution, notifying customers of events and ongoing status, and escalating issues to third parties and higher technical and managerial support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primary function of role is to pro-actively and re-actively monitor and respond to events, error conditions and threshold events in customer networks and systems; This includes generating or verifying the generation of incident for all issues detected or reported and ensures the prompt delivery of service to meet our contractual terms and conditions within Service Level Agreement guidelines
- Performing initial triage, diagnosis and troubleshooting; Proactively notifying customers of all problems within SLA guidelines; Remotely resolving incidents within their capability and implementing known solutions to known issues
- Responsible for working with other support specialists to coordinate and quickly resolve customer issues; Providing regular updates to customers as efforts for resolution progress
- Responsible to escalate issues to third parties and higher technical and managerial support in accordance with expected service levels
- Documenting all actions taken to resolve incidents in service management tools; Ensuring the correct and timely closure and completion of all incidents in service management tools
- Initiate dispatch of Customer Engineers or third-party maintenance providers when required
- Perform other corresponding duties and tasks in accordance with his qualifications, as directed by Employer
- Responsible to attend all company assigned training courses and certifications; Constant self-education and self-improvement is expected and encouraged
- Role requires flexibility in working hours within 24/7 shift schedules which may change according to business requirements; Weekend or holiday hours, and/or extended hours are expected
- CCNA level or equivalent networking background is needed, CCNA certification is preferred
- High school diploma required/University degree preferred
- Relevant work experience 1+ year preferred
- General knowledge of remote support technologies and strategies
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
- Exposure to IT Troubleshooting processes
- Exposure to service management tools for tracking tickets
- Good general IT knowledge and skills
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Taking ownership of customer requests
- Ability to follow procedures
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Innovative attitude, stress resistant, team player, flexible
- Independent worker, logical thinker
- English B2 (written and verbal), with good understanding of technical English
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno