CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4.700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
To help support our Global growth, we are seeking a
New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineer
to join our team in Belgrade
The New Product Introduction Engineer is responsible to work effectively with the product teams as part of the development life cycle for enabling the Customer Support organization to successfully support new products/releases and technology solutions with improved serviceability and supportability requirements incorporated into the products. The successful candidate would oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of the product support NPI program, including planning, organizing, leading activities with the product development teams.
- Work closely with Callidus technology teams (Product Development, Product management teams, Quality Assurance team, Architecture team, and CloudOps teams, etc.) and 3rd-Party Implementation Partners to stay abreast of their product/project roadmap and execution plan
- As a member of NPI group designed to gather the Support Team, Partners, and customer requirements with respect to product supportability and serviceability, drive and prioritize requirements into the Callidus Teams’ and 3rd-Party Partners’ product and project development cycles
- Drive implementation of product fixes and enhancement request from customers through the development lifecycle
- Formulate equivalent technology introduction plans, Technical Knowledge Transfer Of Information (TOI) to prepare the Callidus Support organization for supporting the customers utilizing the products and solutions
- Define Support staff development and training plan to keep pace with the Callidus product development, system platform, and technology solutions
- Drive team’s pursuit of excellence by supporting Customer Support goals and initiatives
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science
- 5+ years of technical support, service management and new product introduction with at least 2 years in technical leadership role. Experience in partner program management is a big plus
- Experience working in software technology, with a good understanding of the process for inception and ongoing support of customers
- Experience and understanding of product serviceability and supportability requirement as part software product development life cycle, and NPI process
- Solid inter-personal skills to build effective relationships with key teams and account stakeholders
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented, and self-motivated
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 19.01.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno