Office Assistant (m/f)
Why join us?
Because you, as an Office Assistant, can be the best you can be, everyday.
In JYSK, we believe that who have strong analytical, people and communications skills must be in our team.
Therefore, an office assistant always wish to have corporate spirit and to be a good colleague. Through your colleagues, you always look for ways to improve our daily operations and our development.
What can you expect to be doing, day to day?
- Oversee daily front desk operations work;
- Answer all incoming calls and handle callers’ inquires whenever possible;
- Maintains the relationship with the company's clients;
- Keeps, archives and updates general interest documents;
- Makes travel arrangements, reserves hotel accommodation and travel tickets;
- Ordering and maintaining the stock for administrative consumables and office supplies;
- Perform various administrative tasks as assigned;
- Maintaining of cleanliness of premises
We would like a person who can make a difference for our Company – every day....
Therefor we seek a person having the following qualifications:
- Fluent English (both written & verbal)
- Friendly and “customer first” oriented attitude
- Ability to organize own work, to communicate efficient, to prioritize workload to meet deadlines; Multitasking
- Initiative, good team skills and flexible personality
- Positive, problem solving attitude
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
If you would like to be part of the JYSK family, send your CV and application in English.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
If you would like to be part of the JYSK family, send your CV and application in English not later than 20.11.2018.