Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Standardize processes and equipment
- Ensure the development and implementation of process operational specifications
- Responsible for installation of process equipment
- Consolidate and control the inventory status of equipment
- Runs improvement activities in cost reduction projects
- Follow up with buyers the acquisition of equipment
- Ensure the implementation of procedures and instructions related to the process area assigned
- Ensure compliance with required standards
- Secondary education/Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodology
- Experience in starting production
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Enthusiastic, creative, ready for teamwork and with good communication skills
- Experience in automotive industry will be considered as advantage
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.