Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
As a part of Training Services, the Product Manager is responsible for managing, developing and delivering the organization`s training and Web based training products. Also, the position holder leads the respective unit with its personnel. She / He will provide support to the value stream of the delivery of training courses worldwide.
- Schedule and manage each product and its life cycle (development and maintenance) according to objectives
- Perform or delegate the assigned tasks according to the maintenance training organization exposition and/or customer requests
- Manage, administer and update examination database
- Manage and continuously improve internal documentation structure
- Manage and continuously improve the structure of Web Based Training-Learning Management System
- Participate in the facilitation of internal and external audits of authorities, customers and quality personnel
- Assess the impact of regulatory changes to each product
- Assess the impact of customer requirement changes to each product
- Manage the generation and the internal delivery of each product
- Search, coordinate and allocate additional manpower to each project, if needed
- Contribute and support strategy, business plan and budget of Training Services
- Reference: 8PrpqZeCAhBsXcIwdymEEE6ymfJ-XJ07wj4jZnyMm1E.
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Technical Editing
- Aviation background would be desired
- Proficient IT knowledge (Adobe CS)
- Technical training experience as an examinator, instructor or practical trainer
- Project or process Management experience
- Team leading experience would be strongly desired
- Gained understanding of aviation regulations and legislation
- Compliant with instructions and procedures, balances legal obligations and business requirements of the role
- Customer-oriented personality able to understand the needs and provide quality service
- People leading skills with focus on supporting team members to deliver results and share information and knowledge
- Ability to apply specialist and technical expertise in order to achieve work objectives
- Ability to plan activities well in advance but also to takes account of possible changing circumstances with focus on quality standards, documentation and procedures
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.