Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
As the successful candidate, you will join our Belgrade based Software Delivery Center and participate in the requirement analysis, testing and delivery of software solutions based on a J2EE Product (Ambit Sierra). You will work in a dedicated project team and will be involved in a project from start (requirement gathering and estimation) to finish (go-live). The role provides you with an opportunity to work within a dynamic development group and to progress your career in an environment where you can influence and play a key part in the direction of FIS products.
What you will be doing
- You will deliver working solutions to our clients.
- You will build an understanding of the product on a technical and functional level, understand the context of our clients, participate in solution design, drive testing activities, and deliver solutions that address the business needs of our clients.
- You will work with the Business Analyst and Solution Architect to understand projects requirements, identify requirement gaps, boundary cases and functional risks so that these can be addressed early in the process.
- You will evaluate the client’s test data and/or engineer test data to be used throughout the software development life cycle.
- You will drive all phases of test execution and documentation including functional, regression, performance, usability, integration and acceptance testing.
- You will ensure quality of newly build or enhanced features and configure existing features as seen fit for the project/product.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT-related discipline or the equivalent of education and experience.
- 3+ years of QA experience.
- Familiarity with test automation tools is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives within assigned time.
- Good knowledge of English.
Added bonus if you have
- Knowledge of Java SE / J2EE.
- Knowledge of UNIX / Linux command environment and scripting.
- Understanding of capital markets, financial software and trading-related processes.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile software development methodologies.
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 24 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.).
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 14.12.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno