Aptiv is one of the largest automotive suppliers delivering advanced electrical and electronic, powertrain and safety technologies to vehicle manufacturers around the world enabling them to make vehicles that are safer, greener and better connected.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Novi Sad we are currently looking for:
- University education
- Previous experience in similar role - two years (experience in the automotive industry would be taken as an advantage)
- Knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of quality requirements and standards of the automotive industry (IATF 16949:2015)
- Knowledge about FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, SPC, MSA, 6 SIGMA
- Knowledge of basic problem solving tools, 8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, Pareto
- Teamwork, enthusiasm, creativity, communication skills, ability to travel in and outside the country
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure quality of product in accordance with customer requirements
- Monitoring and analysis of internal and external quality problems
- Communication with a customer, response to the claims, preparation of 8D reports
- Implementation of quality tools, organization and leading of problem solving meetings with the teams
- Knowledge and creation of PPAP documentation
- Creation of Control plan and takes part in FMEA analyses
- Development and implementation of quality procedures
- Introduction and implementation of ISO TS 16949
- Taking a part in internal audit and process audit
- Interesting career in leading , world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause to:
Aptiv PLC is a global automotive parts technology company headquartered in Gillingham, Kent, UK. With offices worldwide, the company operates manufacturing sites, 14 technical centers, and customer centers across 45 countries. Connect to innovation at www.aptiv.com
Deadline for applications: 31.05.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno