Quality Engineer, Novi Sad
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 38 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $18.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #151 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 156,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating the analysis of initial samples and feedback from the customer
- Coordinating the activities of quality inspectors in his/her area of responsibility
- Analyzing concerns and provide 8D reports
- Updating internal and external quality database
- Supporting the implementation, maintaining and improvement of the Quality System Management in conformity with ISO/TS 16949:2002
- Create and implement internal procedures regarding quality
- Plan and perform internal audits in assembly area
- Update the visual aids, notes and instructions from assembly area
- Reference: FVOlhtjND7xJEaBJGltLNRz6cn6n4BkV-AC3Eszu3gc.
- University degree, preferably in technical field
- Previous experience in quality in automotive industry at least 2 years
- Fluency in English
- German knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office
- Capacity of analysis, synthesis and decision
- Good communication skills
Deadline for applications: 17.02.2018.