Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Reporting Insights Analyst
The purpose of the Business Insights Analyst's job is to UNDERSTAND the needs of the client and the company; through constant learning and application of technical knowledge and skills in cooperation with team members to EVOLVE creative and innovative approaches and ways of providing services, as well as in accordance with the company's values to ACCELERATE the business by using creative and innovative reporting solutions in order to improve the business of the client and the company.
- Secondary education (Desired University degree)
- Computer skills - MS Office Suite (Excel, Access, VBA, PowerPoint, etc.) - advanced level;
- Experience in working with BI tools such as Tableau, SAP BI, PowerBi and QlikView - advanced level;
- Proven knowledge in working with structured and unstructured data;
- Knowledge and experience in working with relational databases such as SQL or knowledge in the field of finance and analysis;
- English language – fluent knowledge – oral and written;
- Collects, processes, analyses and interprets data;
- Selects the best available solutions for processing and analysing data, as well as maintains, implements and monitors implemented solutions;
- Uses and understands the existing systems and solutions in accordance with the architecture/ design used within the company and the client;
- Proactively, timely and quality delivers client’s and company’s requirements in cooperation with the team;
- Understands business needs and goals, and effectively transfers information;
- Develops strategies for data analysis and reporting;
- Analyses, researches, recommends and in cooperation with the team chooses innovative solutions and integrates new technologies and methods needed for improvement of reporting services;
- Continuously monitors developments on the market and proposes innovative and creative solutions;
- Ensures that the project objectives are fulfilled, and that they comply with approved budgets;
- Collaborate with various departments to identify ways in providing access to the necessary reporting data;
- Creates and maintains reports, as well as communicates daily with the clients and team members;
- Participating as a contact person between different sectors within the company, and for client’s needs work on identifying and recommending business improvements based on data analysis;
- Quality and timely reporting according to the needs of the company and the clients;
- Creates an atmosphere that is oriented towards open communication, trust and creation of team work;
- Motivates and inspires team members;
- Encouraging creative approaches in solving challenges;
- Monitors all analytical operations related to the client and other business activities in order to achieve consistency and quality;
- In cooperation with the team defines goals and tasks, and communicates expectations;
- Constantly promotes reporting services through learning and participation in team activities;
- Improves the processes and methods of delivering services in order to provide reporting services in a timely and quality manner.
- Certificates in the field of analytics such as MS, IBM, SAP, and Oracle Certificates.
- More than 6 months of experience
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity