Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
SAP ABAP Developer
As a part of IT Competence Center, the SAP ABAP Developer, is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting own developed solutions in the SAP system landscape such as operation incidents and problems, IT requests (changes) and projects.
- Develop quality code and its associated documentation, adhering to team and departmental guidelines
- Provide SAP support including analysis, development, testing, tracking and resolution
- Provide technical expertise for system design, testing, implementation and support
- Assist SAP Functional Analyst in requirements gathering and validation
- Perform technical solution design, unit testing and technical documents authoring
- Provide input into the design of SAP enhancements and roll outs, offering feedback and advice
- Assist in resolving production support problems; develop and suggest alternative approaches to resolving problems
- Conduct quality assurance activities such as peer reviews
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs
- Adhere to SAP best practices and standards to maintain a stable business information environment
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- SAP certification would be desired
- Experience in SAP development (ABAP, ABAP OO)
- Experience in SAP MM and LE modules
- Experience in SAP FI/CO and SD modules
- Experience in SAP PM, CS and HR modules would be an asset
- Experience in Web Dynpro, BSP would be an advantage
- Experience in Web Services (SOAP) would be a plus
- Experience in ALE, IDOC and SAP Business Workflow would be desired
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.