Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
SAP CO/FI Application Manager
As a part of IT Competence Centre, SAP CO/FI Application Manager is accountable for design, specification, customization, testing and implementation of new business requirements and the change requests in order to provide our internal customers with the most beneficial and efficient SAP applications in this field.
In addition, the monitoring and optimization of the interfaces to other systems is one of the required duties. The position holder will always be available to users for SAP CO/FI relevant questions as competent contact (2nd level support) and create training concepts for end-users and employees in other IT projects.
- Run all SAP activities and optimize the SAP CO/FI business processes and the continuous improvements of existing SAP standard functions and additional customer developed functions
- Define new CO/FI business functions in finance projects and implement work packages defined from project teams
- Ensure customization in the SAP CO/FI modules
- Support business users in SAP CO/FI modules (especially CO)
- Define process changes and create functional specifications for the development team
- Support CO/FI business in monthly tasks, such as month-end closing activities, job monitoring and scheduling, data quality checks, etc.
- Support the User Acceptance Test and regression testing
- Support and consult colleagues on SAP CO/FI matters and integration with other modules
- Provide business consultancy within the CO/FI business processes
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree (Business, Computer Science or equivalent)
- SAP CO/FI trainings and certifications would be strongly desired
- Proven working experience in application support or consulting for SAP CO/FI
- Extensive experience in management of SAP CO/FI application systems development and maintenance
- Knowledge in SAP PS, SAP SD modules or SAP BW would be considered as an advantage
- SAP certification is a plus
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Good communication skills
- Committed and result-oriented personality
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2018.