Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
SAP Team Lead (CO, FI, PS, SD and HCM)
Lead the SAP Shared Services Team (SAP FI, CO, PS, SD and HCM modules) including external Consultants. Plan and implement Change Requests and Bugfixes within assigned area. Managing and supporting Projects in assigned SAP area. Managing and providing operational support in assigned SAP area, ticket management. Developing the Skills of the team members. Improve the processes in the SAP FI, CO, PS, SD and HCM modules.
- Manage, train and develop team-members on operational tasks on a daily basis
- Planning, delivering and controlling of the assigned tasks and allocation of the team resources
- Working as a technical lead with the understanding of the SAP Modules FI, CO, PS, SD and HCM.
- Project setup and project management in the area of the SAP Modules FI, CO, PS, SD and HCM
- Consulting of the business units related to improvements in the business processes
- Monitor deliverables of team and perform quality checkups
- Motivate team members
- Getting team members on the same page including goal setting according to the assigned tasks
- Identify and utilize the strengths of team members
- Constantly improve team productivity
- Reference: J2YSCGlsJUJpAvx8BG0qQNTfy6KcxwQUH025Xyf3kwA.
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- SAP Certification
- Experience as Project Manager
- Experience in SAP FI/CO
- Experience in team management
- Good team leadership skills
- Good communication (writing and speaking) and presentation skills
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
Skills and experience that would be strongly desired:
- Experience in SAP SD
- Experience in SAP HCM
- Experience in SAP PS
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.