- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
We are setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud Native initiative for phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner. The team will use the latest technologies, frameworks and approaches that merge development with operations to create the next generation platform for our customers that will allow them to run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments including public, private and hybrid clouds.
As a Scrum Master you will facilitate and manage a high-performing team to develop APIs and microservices for phoenixNAP’s infrastructure services using DevOps methodology. Close collaboration is required with peer architects, engineers and product owners to develop, test and deploy API products.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the team that develop, test and deploy APIs and microservices in containerized infrastructure environments
- Manages the tasks of the DevOps team, comprised of engineers, architects and product owner, to ensure positive movement of the project
- Works with project managers to coordinate tasks performed by teams external to the project
- Assists with code development, testing and deployment
- Previous experience with facilitating and managing a scrum team using agile software development, DevOps and CICD methodologies in Cloud-based environments
- Good communication, collaborative and problem solving skills
- Driven, creative, results oriented with the ability to motivate the team through a shared sense of purpose and vision
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.
Deadline for applications: 17.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno