Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta raspisuje oglas za poziciju Scrum Master.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The ICRC has a Digital Learning Production Centre (DLPC), attached to the support structure based at ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC).
The Digital Learning Production Centre is working closely with the ICRC Learning and Development Division in producing Digital Learning Resources like micro-learning modules, responsive modules, tutorials, short animations, training videos, etc.
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
He/she will work with the Development Team to develop Digital Learning material in the most efficient way.
- Acting as a Servant Leader to help the Product Owner, the Development Team and the Organization to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules and values
- Supporting the Product Owner to understand the need and making clear requirements
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Promoting the tools to organize Sprint Planning meetings, Product Backlog review and collaboration between the Product Owner and the Development Team
- Facilitating scrum events and help to schedule additional meetings, demos and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and fast removal of impediments
- Ensure the team abides by the SCRUM rules and guidelines
- Encourage the timely completion of tasks in a cost-effective manner and ensure top quality results
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, conflict resolution and collaboration
- Coaching the Scrum Team in an organizational environment in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
- Organize and facilitate Scrum workshop as needed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Scrum Master role
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience working with dynamic, highly collaborative teams, requiring close consultation and coordination
- Experience working with remote teams an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience using leading Scrum/Agile tools, and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with Digital Learning Product would be an advantage
- Knowledge on Learning technologies would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An Agile working environment with opportunities to explore and contribute in various tasks and responsibilities
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 20.12.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!