enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Senior .NET Developer
- Work on challenging international project within airline industry
- Perform analysis of new requirements
- Participate in conceptual modelling of new functionality
- Develop ASP.NET applications based on Detailed Design Specifications
- Develop Windows application and service based on Detailed Design Specifications
- Develop and report programs based on specifications, to support server and organization application for each website
- Maintain Web Site and Web Service
- Work closely with Account, Project and Product Managers to ensure timely delivery of software
- Research new technologies
- Reference: WEJZcQxfjbU9olo00ReA8oAwJAYrGtdjR9_TgHIC0TI.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Strong development skills in C# and .NET framework
- Experience using SQL Server and Transact SQL
- Preferably experience in Visual Basic 6.0
- Preferably skills in MTS/COM+, XSL, Ext JS, AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Experience from leading small development teams
- Experience from working in a diverse cultural environment
- Ability to prioritize, challenge and manage requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Experience from software development of a system for airline industry would be a major advantage
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2018.