Senior Backend Developer
Ellmount Interactive is expanding and looking for a Frontend Developer to strengthen the team in Belgrade. We provide development and operations for Casino Room (casinoroom.com), which is an iGaming brand with its own backend platform.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salaries
- Full time employment
- A challenge and an opportunity to grow
- An Agile team, a great working environment
A master of your craft, you are well versed with large code bases, used to solve complex tasks, and thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment. You enjoy knowledge sharing and code reviews with your friends at work.
You will be responsible for further developing and maintaining an iGaming product. In this role you will mainly work with the company’s LAMP backend.
- Experienced with architecting/designing mission critical systems
- An understanding of CDNs, distributed computing and microservices.
- An eye for simple solutions in a complex environment
- A technical person that understands the complexities of a modern IT system setup
- Ability to use a wide variety of backend technologies, tools and services
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
You need to have
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluency in English
- 4+ years of equivalent full-time professional backend development experience.
- 2+ years of experience in PHP, including following best practices, object oriented programming.
- You have worked in the iGaming industry
- (especially Poker and Casino)
- Experience with Golang, Java, Nodejs
- Well versed with MySQL or other databases
- Previous experience with Jira and Jenkins
If you like to work in an exciting international environment where you will be given the responsibility to make a difference, send in your CV today!
Deadline for applications: 22.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno