My Markets d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior IT Administrator.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
MY MARKETS is part of the leading company on the international market for financial and investment services and solutions.
With lots of a professional expertise in the financial and investment markets, we are focused on fast and sustainable growth and expansion, while remaining up to the latest trends and highest standards in the financial and investment industry. We advise and provide highest quality financial services to millions of customers worldwide in some of the most attractive countries.
Success is what bring us together: a true team of winners knows not only how to work hard, but also how to play hard. We find as one of our greatest achievements the working environment that we have built throughout the years: even though we work with some of the latest technologies and work-related platforms and tools, people are our most valuable asset! We are both proud and happy to execute our business operations in an informal working environment where every success is celebrated, and music is all around thus ensuring great mood and happy smiley faces at all times.
Now you have the amazing opportunity to join our team of winners and grow and develop with us on the position of
Senior IT Administrator
- Support internal users with technical assistance via ticketing system, respond to all incidents in a timely, courteous and efficient manner;
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing PC hardware and peripherals;
- Responsible for the installation of Operating Systems and software;
- Maintain and set up telecommunications equipment.
- Networking concepts – DNS, DHCP, VOIP, VLAN;
- Windows 7 and 10 concepts – AD, Sysprep, Roaming profiles, Printer Deployment;
- Scripting would be considered a big plus;
- Basic knowledge of cable types and uses;
- RMM – Kasyea, Kace, Atera;
- Experience with CRM would be considered as an advantage;
- IT automation ideology.
Skills and personal qualities:
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
- Ability to work with a minimum supervision while following instructions and established procedures;
- Ability to patiently and politely troubleshoot problems with end-users;
- A person who is eager to constantly learn and evolve both professionally and personally;
- A team player able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- A great opportunity to become part of our international team;
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself;
- Social benefits package that includes additional health insurance, sport cards, discount cards, last but not least – free massages every week;
- We know how to celebrate success: Happy Friday every week with lots of music and entertaining activities!
Deadline for applications: 19.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno