LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 850-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
Due to the expansion of services and new clients, we are looking for a:
Senior Java Developer
Job location: Novi Sad
Job summary / Short role description:
You will spend most of your time developing, maintaining, documenting and testing parts or whole software solutions. You will need to analyze requirements, provide design and specification of new or already developed systems.
- Profound knowledge of Java SE / Java EE technology (4+ years of experience)
- Knowledge of SQL (1+ years of experience)
- Knowledge of object oriented concepts and design patterns
- Knowledge of Spring framework is a plus
- Knowledge of Git, Apache web server, Tomcat Application Server and Maven is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Open-minded and loyal
- Reference: OfkCZnH2gEXbpcG4EuL1FPkDRNs4zkgb_6_wsWGNkc8.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and highly stimulating environment in an international IT Service company
- Excellent career opportunities through challenges and support to develop Personal Development
- Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals
- Open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Excellent salary
- If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume electronically.
Join the magic number!
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume in English.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2018.