Achieve your potential!
EY is recognised as a leading independent provider of technology, security and risk advisory services, supporting organisations to address the challenges of governance, transformation, regulatory compliance and maximising value for money.
In response to strong market demand, and to support the ongoing growth of our data privacy team, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Senior Manager or Manager in our IT Advisory team to enhance our existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the future growth of our practice and work with a broad range of clients across a number of different sectors.
Senior Manager / Manager, Risk
Your key responsibilities
Your role as a Senior Manager or Manager will require active leadership in the development of our business including directing responses to client requests for proposals and taking a personal role throughout supporting bid activity. You will work with a number of high profile clients creating innovative commercial insights, adapting methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs and contribute to thought leadership.
Profile / Skills:
- University degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in ICT management/consulting positions
- Experience in ICT management, ICT governance area, major system integration, transformation, change management projects
- Ability to lead and steer projects with software development component
- Project management skills and experience
- Ability to lead business meetings with clients and to lead a project team
- Determination and self-reliance
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written English, Serbian and Ex-Yugoslav
What working at EY offers
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Challenging and diversified work
- Interesting work on various projects for leading companies in Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro and the Central South Europe region
- Motivating financial evaluation
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.